Office Space to Rent in King’s Cross
Many landlord-tenant disputes arise from service charges. During tough economic climates, occupiers are even more eager to reduce costs and keen to know that the service charges they pay are both fair and in line with the information featured in the lease.
At King’s Cross Office Space, we can offer a specialist service charge verification service. Our expert team are able to identify the fairest and most accurate levels of service charge expenditure that should be imposed by their landlords
This service includes:
- Reviewing service charge certificates, budgets, sinking funds and apportionments
- Assessing precise lease wording on service charge liabilities
- Asking for tenants’ views on services supplied in a multi-let building
- Negotiating with landlords to modify services to bring better value
- Identifying any overcharges helping tenants to make savings
We can offer advice on
- Appropriate wording and drafting of leases to limit exposure to future unforeseen costs
- Reducing high costs
- Landlord’s repairs and refurbishment proposals
To discuss your requirements for office space in Kings Cross – please email email@example.com.